Sunday, September 13, 2009

poem for peace





love is the question
indifference is the answer
wisdom is niagara falls
ignorance is the bahamas

st joseph is the customer

salome is the waitress

buddha is the bottle of ketchup

you are the tablecloth

there was this girl in high school

i liked her

she didn't like me

woolly mammoths roamed the corridors

woolly mammoths in the corridors

sabre tooth tigers in the gym

in gray and white spats & propeller beanies

not quite out of the top drawer

it's time for tea

outside it's the future

domed cities and moving sidewalks

i'm ok with it

the duchess of windsor pours oolong tea

buck rogers eats a blueberry scone

crispus attucks & simon legree

play basketball in the wind

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.